Binzhou economic and technological development zone started to be constructed in 2001 and was upgraded to a China National Economic and Technical Development Zone with the approval of the State Council in November 2013. Now it has jurisdiction over 3 sub-district offices with a social population of 200,000 people. The territory covers an area of 189.2 square kilometers, and the overall planning control area is 49.6 square kilometers. Since the zone was established, by adhering to the development philosophy of "industry leading, environment first, innovative development, ecological harmony", seizing the major strategic opportunities for the development and construction of the "yellow and blue" zones, actively exploring new ideas, building new advantages, seeking for new development and innovating management method, the economic and social development in the zone have made historical breakthroughs. It has successively won the honorary titles of "Advanced Provincial Park for Opening Up, Provincial Key Service Industry Park, Provincial Demonstration Base for New Industrialization Industry, and Top 10 Provincial Valuable Development Zones for Investment".
JD Cloud has empowered Binzhou government with technological innovation and services to help the city realize the transformation on cloud in the "Internet+" era. The Parties has jointly developed the digital economy service infrastructure and intelligent Binzhou construction supported by cloud computing, driven by big data, led by digital application, to improve the efficiency of digital governance, the optimization of digital economy and the people benefiting of intelligent life.
1. Binzhou City Urban Cloud Computing Platform: As the foundation engineering of Intelligent Binzhou, Binzhou City Urban Cloud Computing Platform has intensified the highly stable IT resources and secure and convenient DevOps Service provided for government units, and at the same time, provide basic services such as computing, storage, security and disaster recovery for the further establishment of Intelligent Binzhou.
2. Internet + Government Affairs: Based on Binzhou Urban Cloud Computing Platform and big data created by JD Cloud and the inclusive government affairs service as a starting point of Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone, in December 3, 2018, the government affairs service center created by JD Cloud for Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone was officially launched. Business acceptance of 584 items can be completed in the hall by 29 departments, including the Industry and Commerce, Labor Protection, Housing Provident Fund, etc., so that the public and enterprises can handle "thousands of matters" by only entering "one door" and going to "one counter", thus to implement the aim of letting data run more and the masses run less errands.
3. Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone Industrial Investment Promotion Platform (AIOC): Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone Industrial Investment Promotion Platform has made its plan by focusing on three key figures of Binzhou City for investment promotion: highlighted international and domestic industrial chain extension figure, product figure with high additional value, enterprise distribution figure for production, research and development. And it has combined with the new generation of five industries including new technological industry, high-end aluminum intensive processing industry, high-end service industry, medical care and health industry and modern agriculture industry mainly created by Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone, and sorted out and completed the industrial chain, highly additional product map and enterprise lists, so as to provide an accurate list of investment enterprises for investment promotion. Besides, it has also built a platform for monitoring investment projects, showing the latest trends of early warning investment promotion and displaying the investment results.
4. Binzhou City Government Affairs Big Data Service Management Platform: In September 2017, JD undertook the construction of the big data management service platform of Binzhou City, and promoted the construction and operation of the big data service platform through platform design and construction, APIs standardization, establishment of operation system, and perfecting management system.
5. Binzhou City Industry Big Data Service Platform: Binzhou City Industry Big Data Service Platform Project aims at strengthening the monitoring of the industrial economy operation in Binzhou, improving the accuracy, predictability and pertinence of analysis of economic situation, and increasing the science of economic decisions and the capabilities of service enterprises via the construction of Binzhou City Industry Big Data Public Service Platform, so as to provide Municipal Commission of Economy and Information Technology and municipal government leader with reference for decision making.
6. Yellow River Delta Cloud Computing Big Data Industry Base: The construct of the project was divided into two phases. The first phase covers an area of 40 mu, with a total construction area of 30,000 square meters. After completion, it can deploy 2,000 server cabinets and place 20,000 high-performance servers. At the east side of the project, there is a land reserved for the second phase, with a planned area of 60 mu. The data center was constructed according to the GB50174-2017 A-grade Scrubbing Center Standards and Uptime T3 Specifications. After completion, it will be one of the cloud computing data centers with the highest specifications and largest scale in the province.
7. JD (Binzhou) Digital Economy Industrial Park: The foundation of the industrial park is the Cloud Computing Big Data Center located in the Yellow River Delta Cloud. It is a specialized park jointly built by JD Group and Administration Committee of Development Zone supported by the technology advantages and resources of JD Group in cloud computing and digital economy, and guaranteed by the institutional innovation of the development zone. The industrial park has a planned area of 96 mu, at which five headquarters economic zones are planned to be built, providing industrial incubation, human resources, investment and financing, big data, operation management and other supporting services. At present, the first phase of JD-Yellow River Delta Cloud Computing Big Data Center project in the park has been basically completed, with a construction area of 30,000㎡ and a standardized office space of 2,000㎡, to escort the long-term development of digital economy.
8. Farmers' Harvest Festival: From September 16 to 17, in order to celebrate the Chinese Farmers' Harvest Festival, the first Modern Agriculture Forum along the Yellow River in 2019 and "Food City Binzhou" regional public band press conference activities were held. There were six theme activities including the Modern Agriculture Forum along the Yellow River, Exhibition and Sales of High-quality Agricultural Products, "Five Connections" of Agricultural Enterprises, Regional Public Brand Release, Modern Agriculture Investigation, and the Picture Exhibition of the Agricultural Development and Achievements along the Yellow River at the 70th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China. Representatives of the government, enterprises and associations gathered together in Binzhou to promote the construction of the agricultural brands along the Yellow River, help the in-depth implementation of the rural revitalization strategy, and promote the integrated development of the three agricultural industries along the Yellow River.
9. Campus and Enterprise Cooperation for E-commerce Major: On October 24, 2017, JD Cloud, JD University’s e-commerce school and Binzhou Vocational Secondary School signed a campus-school cooperation project to jointly build "JD Cloud Technical Exchange and Training Center" and "JD E-commerce Incubation Training Base".
10. Government Affairs Training: As the output platform with cutting-edge capabilities of JD Group, JD Cloud has accumulated abundant practical experience and good industry influence in cloud computing, big data, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence (AI), and has become an important urban cloud operator in Shandong Province. After landing in Binzhou, JD Cloud put forward the "JD Cloud High-end Talent Empowerment Plan for the Industry of "New Kinetic Energy in the Development Zone’", hoping to help Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone further improve itself in terms of "intellectualization of industry, industrialization of intelligence, integration across boundaries and premiumisation of brand".
1. The urban cloud platform in Binzhou supports JD Cloud Onboarding of government affairs and Enterprise JD Cloud Onboarding. It has hosted System JD Cloud Onboarding of 122 government affairs and JD Cloud Onboarding of more than 10 Enterprises, helping big data construction of government affairs, industry and macro-economy in Binzhou.
2. Internet + Government Affairs: Using Internet technology to "run information more and reduce manual efforts" is an important way to build "model" of government affairs services in Binzhou with reform of "one-time completion" as a main focus. By cooperation of JD Cloud and Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone, the "Internet + Government Affairs" service hall integrating software, hardware and operation was launched. It takes only five minutes to get a business license, and business acceptance of 584 items can be completed in the hall by 29 departments.
3. Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone Industrial Investment Promotion Platform (AIOC): The platform has responded positively to No.1 project of "double recruitment and attraction" of Binzhou, provided ideas and guidance for all specialized classes in the zone to better carry out investment promotion work, and simplified the workflow, so that each specialized class can accurately position itself and targeted enterprises for attracting investment, display and report the work process in real time through the project management system and corresponding display screen, creating a strong atmosphere for investment promotion.
4. Binzhou Government Affairs Big Data Service Management Platform: By establishing the data exchange platform, business data provided by each department is standardized and data governance work is completed, so that a complete set of data exchange methods is established. So far, nearly 4,000 business database data are exchanged in the data exchange platform each day, and 570 million pieces of government affairs data are collected, initially realizing "run information more and reduce manual efforts" by Binzhou government affairs big data.
5. Binzhou Industrial Big Data Service Platform: Binzhou industrial big data service platform undertaken by JD has enabled monitoring and analysis of industrial economy of Binzhou so that it can provide quantitative display for the industrial economy running state of Binzhou, and has improved the accuracy, predictability and pertinence of economic situation analysis and enhanced the science of macroeconomic decision made by government through digital ways. The industrial big data service platform can also provide information services like precise regional industry and competitive analysis for local enterprises, and can provide one-stop service capability for industrial enterprises in Binzhou. At present, it has provided data direct reporting and connection services for more than 1000 enterprises in 10 counties and districts of Binzhou.
Scan, feedback the current page