PLUS Smart SMS

JD Cloud PLUS Smart SMS is an open communication service platform provided by JD Cloud to the user. It supports SMS verification code, SMS notification and marketing & promotion SMS. Based on traditional SMS, add the value to text messages through personalized functional menu configuration, connect traditional SP SMS business and intelligent menu so as to provide the customer with one-stop service for SMS sending and promotion of SMS transformation.

Buy Now Help Center >

Benefits

Enterprise Real-name Security Verification Strong Brand Exposure
Display Company Name+Logo. Greatly increase company brand exposure and user trust, increase reading by 30%, and decrease the interception probability by 70%.
Intelligent Menu Intelligent Interaction
Intelligent SMS interactive entrance is based on improving user experience. Based on business scenarios, it is close to the user’s online operation behaviors so as to satisfy the user’s deep potential needs.
Business Transformation Improved Significantly
Form like JD Cloud Wechat, with more convenient interaction, less consumer hesitation so as to facilitate business transformation.

Features

Enterprise Real-name Security Verification

Strong Enterprise Brand Exposure

Display Company Name+Logo, Greatly Increase Brand Exposure and User Trust

Call Customer Service Hot-line by One Key

Intelligent Menu Call Customer Service Hot-line by One Key

Intelligent menu can be configured with customer service hot-line to avoid trouble of user query.

Intelligent Menu

SMS Official Account

Add transformation, go to the business landing page by one key or go to the official service by the vertical link, so that the operation is simple and convenient with good user experience.

Data Security

Security Protection

Multiple data encryption ensures customer data security and user privacy security as well as the effective arrival of complete message sending records.

Scenarios

Marketing Scenarios

Add transformation, go to the business landing page by one key or provide easy, simple and convenient access and reduce the consumer’s doubts.

Notification Scenarios

Security verification of SMS numbers and direct entry to official services to eliminate fraud information